We are experienced in all aspects of home purchasing.
We have the education and extensive experience finding land value properties, condos, renovation projects, and pre-construction sales.
Customized online search tool for Sechelt property buyers.
(No Commitment or obligation and we can stop your search anytime at your request)
Our advanced MLS Search tool is one of the best available tools for Secehlt Buyers and Sellers.
SAVE TIME and have the listings come to you, rather than you searching for the listings. It’s perfect for the serious buyer or seller that want to know every new listing that hits the market.
It’s also a great tool for new buyers to get a sense of what’s available in their price range and to keep their eye on the market until they’re ready to make the move.
Set up your advanced MLS® Search: Receive new listings, price changes, and sale prices to your inbox.
Step 1. Simply complete the form below.
Step 2. We set up your search criteria and when listings come on the market you will automatically be emailed with the full mls® sheet for all listings that match your provided criteria.
Step 3. When you receive a property that interests you and would like more information or to arrange a showing simply email us back or give us a call and we’ll set up the showing.
First Time Buyers
We have all been here before and understand it to be a intimidating process but we are here to help!
Who should I contact first? Realtor or mortgage broker? Who do I trust? Do I have enough money for a down payment? Can I afford to do this? Is this the right time? When do I hire a lawyer? Do I need one? These are all common questions and concerns.
Choosing a Realtor that takes the time to recognize and understand your specific needs and goals and can thoroughly explain every step is a must. We believe the fear of this process has stopped many from home ownership and making money through real estate.
We know Sechelt
- We identify and update our site daily with all Sechelt properties for sale on the (MLS) multiple listing services provided by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver!
- We consistently keep you up to date via e-mail with any new properties as soon as they come on the market as well as any unlisted homes that we’re made aware of through of our network of Sechelt buyers and sellers.
- We take a consultative approach to assess your ‘needs’ and ‘wants’ that apply to buying your new Sechelt home. We then take you out and show you all the homes that are most suitable to you.
- We help educate you as to what homes and which areas are most suited to your needs.
- Once we find a home that interests you, we prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will show you all similar homes that are currently listed and which have recently sold in your area.
- We use our extensive knowledge and experience to professionally present your offer & negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms.
- We prepare and explain all the terms of the offer; counter offers and all associated documents.
- We ensure that you have a clear understanding of all upcoming closing costs and safeguard your interests with a binding, enforceable contract.
- Due to our extensive real estate experience, we’re able to recommend mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, trades people, etc.
Sechelt Contractors, Renovators & Investor Buyers
We have helped many of these types of buyers and have learned that there is a formula for a successful purchase, renovation, and subsequent sale. All houses, condos and buildings are not equal and purchasing the right property at the right price is the most critical part of a successful renovation and investment project.
We can connect you with talented designers and trades to help assist in the project management aspect to efficiently deliver and quick turnaround and a quality saleable product. Through several of our own renovations, building projects and BCIT property inspection training we have the practical knowledge of the process that can lead you to the same success. We’ve been through hundreds of home inspections and countless pre-construction presentation centres and keep updated on the latest renovations and design trends to help advise on finishing’s that will lead to a successful sale.